Nosaki MailFilter™ stops unwanted email, the anti-spam solution 100% effective
Nosaki MailFilter™ protects your IT network
Nosaki MailFilter™ is a dedicated anti-spam protection for corporate networks, whose approach eliminates the receipt of spams and avoids any risk of mishandling a valid email. The classical anti-spams use sophisticated filtering algorithms that diagnose each received mail to identify spams. This approach is not 100% effective as can be abused by new strategies of spammers attacks.
Operating principle of Nosaki MailFilter™
Nosaki MailFilter™ implements a simple and robust approach: Only mail from a sender authorized by the recipient are accepted.
By default, an unknown sender can not send messages to users protected by Nosaki MailFilter™. It must first be authorized to do so.
Simple and rapid, the authorization procedure is performed only once; Nosaki MailFilter™ stores the result in its internal database.
1) The e-mails from unknown senders are blocked
2) The e-mails from known senders are sent and accepted
3) The e-mail from unwanted senders are deleted
Installing Nosaki MailFilter™
Nosaki MailFilter™ installs itself as an e-mail client. It includes all the necessary elements to minimize maintenance tasks:
- The anti-spam engine, including an internal database
- The management console and configuration web form
- The web site manager application forms for authorization
Nosaki MailFilter™ is available as a software solution to be installed in an existing IT infrastructure (pack 'Profit') or as a self-managed equipment (pack 'Appliance') ready to use.
Benefits of Nosaki MailFilter™
- Anti-spam protection independent of the emergence of new strategies of spammers
- Unbreakable by automatic spam systems (the authorization procedure requires manual operations)
- Avoid any risk of mishandling a valid email
- Privacy guaranteed (no intermediary database outside the company)
- Flexibility of implementation (possible configuration based on workgroups)
- Simple and efficient management: does not require the intervention of an IT professional
- Minimum maintenance
Documentation in PDF format of Nosaki MailFilter™
Nosaki MailFilter™ documentation (french version) can be downloaded by clicking the following link:PDF documentation version Nosaki MailFilter™ (1.97 Mo)
Nosaki Mailer™ allows for e-mailing quality with minimum effort. He has the following features:
- Recipients defined by list of addresses
- Message in plain text or HTML
- Ability to attach documents
- Web application used by a browser
Nosaki Mailer™ is the ideal tool for conducting communication campaigns through newsletters.
Nosaki Portal™ is the enterprise information portal that allows to create easily websites or intranet content:
- Allows the dynamic change of current language
- Preserves history of publications (older versions available on request)
- Optimizes content publishing by clearly distinguishing three components: navigation, appearance and message
- Provides contact forms
- Includes a multi-criteria sort engine
Nosaki Portal™ is particularly well suited for the following applications:
- Reference documents (administrative, computer, quality)
- Intranet or website
- Online instructions
Nosaki Fast Publisher™: simple and effective
Nosaki Fast Publisher™ can publish content on an intranet or Internet without any technical expertise. It is particularly aimed at non-specialist users to update content regularly (attendance plan, price lists, etc..).
How it works?
1) The user prepares the content using common office tools.
2) The content is then published online by a simple mouse click .