Nosaki offers the services of an engineering firm specializing in industrial process automation and production management.
With its wide experience of technologies, Nosaki supports all stages of your project: the feasibility study, design of the software architecture, development, qualification and deployment of your installation.
Production Management (MES)
Real information system to serve the company, the MES system (Manufacturing Executing System) ensures the management of your production. The MES is the intermediary between the management systems of the company (ERP, MIS, CRM, Supply Chain) and real-time systems such as production machinery, production lines or automated processes.
The MES system keeps track of your production operations such as:
- Traceability and product genealogy
- The management of resources (materials, equipment, personnel)
- The management of manufacturing orders / batches
- Quality and process management (SQC / SPC)
- Maintenance management
Basing itself on the ISA S95 (International Society of Automation), which sets standards MES, Nosaki assists you in the implementation of the MES system to suit your specific needs.
Process automation and supervision
Nosaki has developed an expanded experience of process control through automation of facilities in different areas such as water treatment, industrial production (food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology) or the laboratory. Our services cover a wide range of needs:
- Development of automation with programmable Logic Controller (PLC) using IEC 61131 languages (structured language, ladder, contact)
- Development of supervisory applications with SCADA tools (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) such as Intellution FIXDMAC, Wonderware InTouch, RSView, WinCC, Labview.
- Supervision applications development for single users, networked and web environments. These applications are customised in C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic
- Development of communication drivers via serial, Ethernet TCP / IP and OPC
- Configuration and implementation of fieldbus such as Profibus, ASI, Industrial Ethernet, DeviceNet, CANbus
- Laboratory automation with integration of LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
Machinery control / Motion control
Nosaki brings a strong added value to your machine thanks to the integration of control units which are developped with up-to-date numeric technology. We enrich your machines with new functionalities, such as programmation aid, failure diagnostic, telemaintenance, users identification with RFID, and so on.
Nosaki offers customized services such as:
- Developpement of machine control software which integrates CNC axis management
- Digital control units based on PC architectures
- Man Machine Interfaces (MMI) development
- Definition and implementation of control and measurement systems
- Development of automated test benches
Modeling and dynamic simulation of robot workcells
Integration of robots and measurement systems
Programming of industrial robots
Integration of production tools and management information systems (ERPs):
Example of a robotized application with:
- Oracle database
- SUN-Oracle server
- Mitsubishi 6-axis robot
Industrial Computing in ATEX hazardous area
Nosaki assists you in the implementation of your industrial computing in hazardous areas and develop solutions which are compliant with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX95).
Every industrial process has features that make it unique. Over the years, Nosaki has developed experience in various industrial fields, such as:
- Raw material flows
- Manufacture of perishable products
- Machinery construction
- Chemical production
- Pharma and biotechnology production
- Laboratory automation
Nosaki is now able to understand the specifics of your business activity in an optimal manner and provide solutions that best meet your needs.