Nosaki Tickets™, based on ITIL best practices, allows you to manage all incidents, issues and complaints. Nosaki Tickets™ can be obtained as solutions configured specifically for use in your business such as: customer service, after-sales service, IT support, change management, process management of product development, etc.
IT support / HelpDesk
Do you know how many requests your IT support operations group receives each day? What are the weak parts of your infrastructure? What are the main concerns of your users?
All these questions are answered through the adoption of Nosaki Tickets™.
Nosaki Tickets™ optimizes the operation of your support by:
- The implementation of the tool, with adequate tickets search criteria
- IT ressources usage satistics generation
- The adaptation of the IT support to the real measured needs
- The improvement in processing time and response quality
Depending on the size of the project, change management may require the use of a monitoring tool in cases such as:
- The staff training plan
- Workstations change
- The deployment of new software
- The installation of infrastructure at different sites
Nosaki Tickets™ allows you to list the tasks to perform, plan and monitor their progress.
Customer service / after-sales service
Customers' complaints treatment, information requests, product returns, are many tasks handled easily by Nosaki Tickets™.
The knowledge base of Nosaki Tickets™ optimizes the response time of your staff and greatly improves the quality of service rendered.
The management benefits from statistical tools to enable it to quantify the costs associated with quality problems
Nosaki Tickets™ can be configured as a development manager. Each step to make, each event occurring during the development cycle of the product is recorded. Nosaki Tickets™ becomes the memory of the project, a progress witness, a support for communication between different stakeholders:
- "Sponsors"of the project (usually members of the management) can check the progress of the project on their own
- Project managers can monitor the project in real time (instructions data, status, test results, etc.).
- The project stakeholders interact to one another effectively and rigorously (change requests to consulting firms, managing the resolution of defects found by test teams, etc.)..
Nosaki Tickets™ is especially well designed for managing software testing phases.